Cool and Cozy

DSC_0971

DSC_0977
DSC_0975DSC_1002
DSC_1004DSC_1007
DSC_1010
DSC_1012
DSC_1014
DSC_1039
DSC_1068DSC_1040DSC_1057

Sweater: Free People // Cardigan: Free People // Jeans: Denim & Supply // Bag: Misako
Flats: Michael Kors via Nordstrom Rack // Scarf: Forever 21
Necklace: Francesca's Collections // Sunglasses: LOFT

SHOP SIMILAR:
Hi all!

I've worn this outfit twice recently-- to the movies to see The Revenant (great movie!) two weekends ago, and this Sunday to brunch. There was an old lady next to me at brunch that day and she just pointed at my shoes. Her daughter said, "She likes your shoes." Mom kept pointing. I said thank you and told them I got them at Nordstrom Rack. But that stylish old lady kept staring at my pretty, shiny shoes. It warmed my heart to see her daughter care for her and bring her to have brunch on a Sunday. So sweet. <3

Later that day when I took these photos, it was in the low 60's, maybe high 50's. I started out cool and confident, then decided to add the scarf in my bag from earlier that morning because the "cold" was winning. Lol. It felt so good to be all bundled up. Classic Miami. Every winter I try to wear this cardigan and sweater, which I've had for maybe 4 years. The scarf is pretty old too. I love how comfy and cozy they feel. 

What do you think of me wearing this in 60 degree weather? My Miami sensibilities are not used to this temperature, ok?! Haha.

P.S. That was a real phone call. It was a happy moment so I documented it. :)

Linked up: Layers and Lipstick

2 comments

  1. Yes I am not used to this either but I'm trying keyword trying to enjoy it. You look adorable.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be wearing this outfit multiple times too - it looks great! I like how it's got color but still neutral toned. My kind of outfit! ;D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)