Work Style Wednesday: Spring Dresses

spring work dresses 1.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4
5 // 6 // 7 // 8
pink line
Today's Work Style Wednesday was brought to you by my lust for spring dresses when, alas, I can't wear any at my current job. Because you know how it is when you can't have something! And apparently I was really into cobalt when I put this post together. I love every single one of these colorful and feminine work dresses. They're all from eShakti, Ann Taylor, ModCloth, and The Limited-- some of my favorite stores for work clothes. 

And now for the Work Style Wednesday linkup!


2 comments

  1. I need a couple of dresses for work, as we are quickly approaching no pants land here in SFL.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)