Distressed Boyfriend

curly hair

The title of this post describes my boyfriend jeans and my boyfriend. 

striped tee, distressed denim, pop of color
casual weekend brunch outfit

You see, I love my boyfriend. He's adorbs, and incredibly supportive, and a beautiful human being overall. And he's incredibly patient, my boyfriend, given that he's a professional fishing captain and all. Yet, when I ask him to take some blog pictures, his patience diminishes to about that of a toddler. "You're too picky. Just stay still. Can we go now? Are we done yet? I'm hungry." All that and more, accompanied by lots of sighs and eye rolls. 

So that's why my hand is in my pocket in all of these pictures. We did a series of pictures with just one pose, and off to brunch we went. I didn't wanna make him any more distressed. Poor baby.

Nathy is not amused.
striped LOFT tee, J. Crew Factory distressed boyfriend jeans, Urban Outfitters bag

SHOP DISTRESSED DENIM:

Shirt: Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: J. Crew Factory
Flats: Micahel Kors via Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: LOFT
Watch: Fossil


2 comments

  1. lol you guys are too funny, love this relaxed look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this outfit! That top and those jeans are amazing! I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)