Holiday Work Party Outfit

DSC_0229...

So this was my holiday work party outfit for the year. It's slightly Downton, don't ya think? With the black and the deep red and the stripes, plus the art deco-like long necklace.


DSC_0237.DSC_0256...DSC_0206.

Then there's my glasses, which are totally cateye and have nothing to do with the 1920's. But I like how it all worked together. :)

DSC_0265.

Shop similar products:




Top: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx
Cardigan: Target
Pants: Banana Republic (still on sale)
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Fossil
Sunglasses: Nany's Kloset's Poshmark
Flats: TJ Maxx
Bag: JustFab


Linked up @ Trend Spin Linkup and Style Sessions.

11 comments

  1. So cute! I wear an outfit very similar to this but never thought to pair the white into it. Love it!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and casual look Nathy! I like the added details of your leather sleeves, striped blazer, and cat eyes (glasses + eyeliner)!
    the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the casual look. It might be a dress down but you're still looking fab! Love your bag, btw :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you look so glam and gorgeous! I love your hair and makeup in this :)
    Great matching red sunnies and pants <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to find more SFL bloggers, I just started this journey and knowing there are quite a few local girls is super exciting.

    Natalia
    http://leavingthecorneranddippingmytoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great look for a casual holiday party! Love the striped blazer with the red pants, and those loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Style Sessions! Love this look, the red, black and white combo is amazing!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pants are soooo cute! i need more colored pants in my wardrobe! although after dying my hair blue i'm not sure which colors i need to get!
    xoxo
    e
    nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I managed to write really funny speech for party recently. On https://gowritemyessay.com/blog/write-my-speech you can get some advices about it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)