X Factor Audience! Or Not.


IMG_4665_edited
IMG_4669_edited-1
I actually learned how to sew on a button that morning... after 22 years
IMG_4673_edited-1
Laughing at a flirty passeryby
IMG_4675edited
IMG_4686
IMG_4655_edited-1
IMG_4657
Click here for a more casual take on these pants!

X Factor Boot Camp in Miami! I was almost on my way along with my cousin and best friend, when we get an e-mail saying the following: 
We sincerely apologize, but due to changes in production, we are canceling the live audience portion of THE X FACTOR Boot Camp.
Really X Factor? REALLY? But my "hip, upscale attire" (as requested by the show) wouldn't go to waste. After we got over the fact that we wouldn't see Britney, Demi Lovato, or Simon (love that guy), we went on an unexpected journey that took us to Taco Bell, an automated car wash, some Coral Gables "ruins" (pictured here), and Cold Stone. It was fun, and I got some great outfit photos out of it. Thank you best friend, for being my personal photographer, haha! :)
 TopAnthropologie
Pants: J. Crew, Waverly Chino (Similar Here)
Shoes: BCBG
BagMisako (Beige/Blue Reversible Bag)
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Bracelets: Pandora
Watch: Fossil


P.S. I love reading your comments -- they bring a smile to my face!

6 comments

  1. beautiful!! let me know if you want to follow each other <3

    Double-Pizzazz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sure! Great blog. I'm glad you commented. :)

      Delete
  2. sounds like you guys had a super fun time!
    love the color palette. and that pretty pretty top!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did! Thanks so much for your comment. :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)